1. The Word of God: To strengthen the lives of individuals and families using Biblical Principles in the Word of God.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Colossians 3:16)
2. Anointed praise and worship: To develop a lifestyle of worship, which will be celebratory, exuberant and reflective of our relationship to the Lord, fellow believers, and to those to whom we minister.
Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for His mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance, praise him with the stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals; praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. (Psalm 150)
3. Strengthen Families: To support, train and equip families to be strong in marriage, parenthood, stewardship and daily living.
…as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. (Joshua 24:15)
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to their children, and the heart of the children to their fathers… (Malachi 4:6)
4. Spirit-Filled Life: To live a life that produces the Fruit of the Holy Spirit and freely allow the Holy Spirit to flow through us.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23 NKJV)
There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. (1 Corinithian 12:4-10 NKJV)
5. Leadership Development: To support, train and equip members to reach their God-given potential in Jesus Christ.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
6. Outreach: To be creative and innovative in our approach to reaching out to broken lives and families.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
7. Small Groups: To experience and foster Christian growth and to develop relationships through a loving, caring and supportive group of Christians.
And all that believed were together, and had all things common; and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. (Acts 2:22-47)
(NOTE: All Scripture references are taken from the King James Version unless otherwise noted.)